DODGE COUNTY — A 26-year old man is facing five felony charges and a misdemeanor after 46 pounds of drugs were found in his home.
On Nov. 14, the Dodge County Drug Task Force and Dodge County Sheriff's Office Detectives executed a drug search warrant in the village of Neosho.
During the search, detectives found 46 pounds of illicit drugs comprised of LSD, cocaine, MDMA, psilocin mushrooms, highly abused prescription pills, and various marijuana products. Detectives also found a marijuana growing operation.
Spencer Lokken, 26, is now facing six charges and is still under investigation. The charges include:
- Possession of cocaine with intent to sell- Class D Felony
- Possession of THC with intent to sell - Class E Felony
- Possession of designer drugs with intent to sell - Class F Felony
- Two charges of possession of amphetamine - Class I Felony
- Possession of drug paraphernalia - Misdemeanor
Lokken's preliminary hearing is set for Dec. 19.