CVS Health announced its plans to add more than 2,000 new COVID-19 drive-thru test sites at select CVS Pharmacy locations across the country.
“Since opening our first test site in March, we’ve been able to quickly adapt to the changing landscape in order to make it easier for people in the communities we serve to access testing,” said Jon Roberts, chief operating officer, CVS Health and acting president, CVS Pharmacy. “We recognize the critical role testing plays in helping to manage the spread of the virus and are incredibly proud of how our teams have responded to this need while continuing to take care of our customers, clients and patients.”
There will be 19 new sites opening in Wisconsin starting Sept. 18.
The new locations are opening at:
- CVS Pharmacy, 1063 4th Street, Beloit, WI 53511
- CVS Pharmacy, 17165 Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI 53005
- CVS Pharmacy, 605 W Cottage Grove Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- CVS Pharmacy, 800 Main Avenue, DePere, WI 54115
- CVS Pharmacy, 2222 South Webster Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54301
- CVS Pharmacy, 1561 West Mason Street, Green Bay, WI 54303
- CVS Pharmacy, 1700 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI 53545
- CVS Pharmacy, 2207 80th Street, Kenosha, WI 53143
- CVS Pharmacy, 3726 North 22nd Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53140
- CVS Pharmacy, 701 East Reed Avenue, Manitowoc, WI 54220
- CVS Pharmacy, 1485 Oneida Street, Menasha, WI 54952
- CVS Pharmacy, 7550 West Perkins Place Milwaukee, WI 53216
- CVS Pharmacy, 3030 West Villard Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53209
- CVS Pharmacy, 901 South Green Bay Road, Neenah, WI 54956
- CVS Pharmacy, 1736 West 9th Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54902
- CVS Pharmacy, 2631 Tower Avenue, Superior, WI 54880
- CVS Pharmacy, 102 Central Bridge Street, Wausau, WI 54401
- CVS Pharmacy, 7520 West Blue Mound Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
- CVS Pharmacy, 7552 West Oklahoma, West Allis, WI 53219
CVS Health has now expanded COVID-19 testing to include children 12-years-old and older now that schools are reopening.
COVID-19 testing is offered to insured and uninsured people with no out-of-pocket costs.