HALES CORNER, WI — Tickets for the bright and colorful China Lights: Treasures of China are officially on sale Thursday.
Get your tickets for the ever-popular event at the start of the sale at 10:08 a.m.
From Sept. 13 to Oct. 20, the Boerner Botanical Gardens will be lit up with beautiful lantern displays. Many of the 40 displays are handmade and some are three-stories tall. This year, the event is extended by one week to accommodate increased attendance.
The festival will also feature an interactive exhibit area, two stages for cultural performances, a marketplace and plenty of food and drink options.
Plus, lookout for special themed weekends:
• Sept. 13–15: Opening Weekend, sponsored by Tri City National Bank
• Sept. 20–22: Treasures Weekend, sponsored by Gruber Law Offices
• Sept. 27–29: Asian Cuisine/Chicago Weekend, sponsored by WGN Radio
• Oct. 4–6: Moon Festival Weekend, presented by the Milwaukee Chinese Community Center and OCA–Wisconsin
• Oct. 11–13: Cultural Weekend, sponsored by the Reiman Foundation
• Oct 18–20: Closing Weekend, sponsored by We Energies
Tickets for people between 18 and 59-years-old are $20. To see the prices of all tickets, click this link.