WAUWATOSA -- Bublr Bikes are officially in Wauwatosa.
A grand opening ceremony for the new bicycle stations was held at 10 a.m. Saturday.
The bike stations will be located at the following spots (Find a map here):
- North Avenue and 69th Street
- North Avenue and 72nd Street
- City Hall, 57 Watson Ave.
- North Avenue and 83rd Street
- North Avenue and Swan Boulevard
- Ludington Triangle, 1717 Ludington Ave.
- Village South, 7751 Harwood Ave.
Single rides cost $3 for up to 30 minutes, but monthly and annual passes also can be purchased.
Eleven more bike stations are expected to be added in 2017.