Aurora Health Care will soon own, operate, and provide clinical services in eight Walgreens stores across eastern Wisconsin.
The eight new "Aurora QuickCare Clinics" are scheduled to open in Spring 2017.
According to a statement released by Aurora, the new "Aurora QuickCare Clinics" at Walgreens will give customers improved access to the compassionate, affordable, high-quality care provided by Aurora Health Care. As part of the agreement, Walgreens and Aurora Health Care will form a collaborative council to share best practices and experiences that aim to improve patient care, quality, and satisfaction while reducing health care costs.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Sunrise On Top Of The Wisconsin Gas Building
The new clinics will offer a variety of services, including: quick, affordable diagnosis for common health concerns, such as bronchitis, influenza, and minor rashes, as well as vaccines for flu, pneumonia and meningitis. The locations will also be able to do pregnancy tests, TB tests and sports physicals.
The new Aurora QuickCare Clinic at Walgreens locations will be located at:
- 11270 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon
- 2985 S. Chicago Ave., South Milwaukee
- 10800 W. Capitol Drive, Wauwatosa
- 6030 W. Oklahoma Ave., Milwaukee
- 2205 N. Calhoun Road, Brookfield
- 950 S. Koeller St., Oshkosh
- 2301 S. Oneida St., Ashwaubenon
- 464 Cardinal Lane, Howard
Five of the eight locations are currently Walgreens Healthcare clinics and will be renovated. The other three locations will be added to the Walgreens stores.
The clinics will operate seven days a week, including evenings.