2 dead, several injured after violent Saturday in Milwaukee

MPD investigating six separate incidents
Posted at 11:57 AM, Oct 02, 2016
and last updated 2016-10-02 12:58:28-04
MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee police are investigating several shootings, two fatal, from Saturday.
The first shooting happened at approximately 3:30 a.m. near Grant Street and Forest Home Avenue. Milwaukee police said an 18-year-old man was shot when a suspect tried to rob him. The victim was taken to the hospital and his condition is unknown at this time. There are no suspects in custody.
The second shooting happened at approximately 2:10 p.m. near 26th and Clyborne streets. Milwaukee police said multiple gunshots were fired into a vehicle. Officials said the suspect intentionally fired multiple gunshots into the victim's vehicle due to an ongoing dispute. There was nobody in the vehicle at the time and no one was injured. 
The third shooting happened at approximately 4:40 p.m. near 24th and Becher streets. Milwaukee police said several people were fighting outside when a 21-year-old man was stabbed with a sword and two 18-year-old men were shot. One 18-year-old man died at the scene. The other men were taken to the hospital and are expected to survive.
The fourth shooting happened at approximately 5:15 p.m. near 13th Street and Atkinson Avenue. Milwaukee police said a 33-year-old man was walking past a group of people when someone in a vehicle fired multiple gunshots at the group. The man was taken to the hospital and is expected to be OK. There are no suspects in custody.
The fifth shooting happened at approximately 10 p.m. near Ruskin Street and Ruskin Court. Milwaukee police said a suspect started fighting with several people at a party. At one point, the suspect took out a gun and shot a 39-year-old man several times. The victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition but is expected to survive.
The sixth shooting happened at approximately midnight near 13th Street and Albert Place. Upon arrival, Milwaukee police said a man was found unconscious and not breathing. He died at the scene. The circumstances surrounding the shooting are unclear. There are no suspects in custody.