MILWAUKEE -- Made official Monday, the 2020 Democratic National Convention is headed to Milwaukee. If you are interested in coming to Milwaukee for the event, here are the ten biggest hotels in the city.
Greg Marcus, the owner and operator of the Marcus Corporation, the company that owns several hotels including the Pfister, says he believes Milwaukee has the hotel rooms needed for an event the size of the 2020 Democratic National Convention.
All of the statistics come from our partners at the Milwaukee Business Journal.
The Hilton Milwaukee City Center has 729 total guest rooms and 16 suites.
The Hyatt Regency Milwaukee has 481 total rooms and 19 suites.
The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield has 388 total rooms and eight suites.
The Grand Geneva Resport & Spa has 384 rooms.
Potowatomi Hotel & Casino has 381 rooms and 17 suites.
The Abbey Resort & Avani Spa has 334 rooms and 13 suites.
The Pfister Hotel has 307 rooms and 82 suites.
The Milwaukee Marriott West has 281 rooms and nine suites.
Lake Lawn Resort has 271 rooms and 37 suites.
The DoubleTree has 243 rooms and four suites.
- MORE COVERAGE: Milwaukee Selected To Host 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Finalist Cities, Leaders React To 2020 DNC In Milwaukee
- Why Miami Beach, Houston Think Milwaukee Beat Them For DNC
- DNC's Milwaukee Decision Draws Praise From Some GOP Leaders
- Local Businesses Welcome 2020 DNC To Wisconsin
- Marcus Corp. Owner: Milwaukee Has Hotel Rooms Needed For DNC
- Republicans Say Milwaukee's Socialist History Makes It 'Obvious Choice'
- Democrats Say Choice Of Milwaukee Reflects Wisconsin's Importance
- Milwaukee Hopes To Shed 'Rust Belt' Label As DNC's Host City