MILWAUKEE — The City of Milwaukee has created absentee ballot drop-off locations ahead of the April 7th Spring election date.
- Coronavirus in Wisconsin: Live Updates From Across the State
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
- FULL COVERAGE: Coronavirus News And Resources You Can Use
Voters who have completed their absentee ballot with certificate envelope can drop it off at any of the locations below:
|Drop-off Location Name||Drop-off Location Address|
|Zablocki Library||3501 W. Oklahoma Ave. (enter through the courtyard)|
|Bay View Library||2566 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.|
|Washington Park Library||2121 N Sherman Blvd.|
|Mill Road Library||6431 N. 76th St.|
|Frank P. Zeidler Municipal Bldg||841 N. Broadway|
Voters can drop off their absentee ballot from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. any day of the week through April 7. Election Commission staff are available to witness voter signatures.
The Election Commission strongly recommends that anyone planning to vote in the April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary request to have an absentee ballot mailed to them.
- You must be registered to vote to request an absentee ballot.
- Voters should request an absentee ballot as soon as possible for April 7. The deadline is April 2, but do not wait!
- Request your absentee ballot online at myvote.wi.gov (voters will be required to upload a picture of their Photo ID if not already on file).
- Or send an email to email@example.com (Photo ID still applies). Be sure to tell us your name, address, and for which election you want the ballot.
Any person needing to update their registration prior to requesting an absentee ballot may:
- Update online at myvote.wi.gov
- Print and mail a registration form
- Call 414-286-3491 to make an appointment to register in person