Green Bay's new community development Titletown is set to host a New Year's Eve celebration with an array of "icy" options.
Titletown is located just west of Lambeau Field.
Attendees can bring in the new year with extended tubing and skating hours, ice carving, live entertainment and other interactive activities:
- Extended Ice Skating, Tubing, Ice Lounge and Ice Bar hours from 4 p.m.-midnight. Unaccompanied minors (age 17 and under) will need waivers signed by their parent/guardian in order to skate and tube.
- Live Ice Carving from 8-9 p.m.: the team from Art Below Zero will create an interactive New Year’s-themed ice sculpture with photo opportunities following the carving.
- Art Hop Collective from 8-11 p.m.: Watch a giant painted mural come to life and enjoy live music as the Art Hop Collective crew creates a masterpiece.
- Lawn Games from 8-11 p.m.: Challenge friends and family to lawn pong and giant jenga.
- Warming Tent from 8 p.m.-midnight: WIXX will provide the soundtrack for the evening inside the heated tent. Warm up while enjoying food and beverages, which will be available for purchase.
- Virtual Graffiti Wall and Light Bright: Guests can create their own art with two interactive screens and enjoy playing with a super-sized childhood favorite.
- Interactive Snow Globe: Step into a winter wonderland and take pictures inside a giant, interactive snow globe.
- LED Swing: Swing into the New Year with this fun, lit swing.
- Ice Beat Factory Performance from 11-11:45 p.m.: the coolest show of the year will take place on the Great Lawn. A DJ and drummer will accompany the one-of-a-kind live ice carving performance.
- Final Winter Jubilee Light Show of the season from 11:52-11:59 p.m.: Watch the spectacular light show for the final time of the season.
- Countdown and fireworks at 11:59 p.m.: Enjoy the countdown to 2019 and a fireworks show. Titletown will provide hats and noise makers for the festivities.