Next Monday the Milwaukee Department of Public Works will harvest the Christmas Tree for City Hall, which will be taken through downtown around the morning rush hour.
The city said the tree will be transported from approximately 8:30 to 9 a.m.
The city provided the route, in case motorists want to try to avoid delays on their way to work Monday.
- West on Cold Spring Road to Honey Creek Drive
- North on Honey Creek Drive to South 60th Street
- North on 60th St. to West Forest Home Avenue
- East on Forest Home to South Layton Boulevard (South 27th Street)
- North on Layton Blvd. to West Clybourn Street
- East on Clybourn/East Michigan Street to North 6th Street
- North on 6th St. to West Kilbourn Avenue
- East on Kilbourn to North Water Street
- South on Water St. to East Wells Street
- East on Wells St. to North Market Street
- North on Market St. to site location