MEQUON — The Mequon Fire Department responded to a serious garage fire on N Eastgate & W Parkview Drive Thursday.
The garage was fully engulfed when units arrived on scene leaving a person trapped inside. Firefighters were able to successfully rescue the person with the assistance of the Mequon Police Department, authorities said.
Authorities requested help from neighboring agencies to battle the large fire.
We Energies also responded to disable the natural gas supply to the home, according to authorities.
This story is breaking. Stay with TODAY'S TMJ4 for further updates.