MILWAUKEE -- The Salvation Army is looking to hire Red Kettle bell ringers for the 2017 season.
The need for bell ringers especially at the Milwaukee Cold Springs Worship and Community Center and the Milwaukee West Worship and Community Center.
Interested applicants must be able to stay on their feet, in cold weather, for eight hours at a time.
According to a press release, 88 cents of every dollar raised is used to support programs and services in Milwaukee County.
You can apply at these two locations:
- Milwaukee Cold Spring Corps, 2900 W Cold Spring Rd.
- Applicants must call the office at (414) 763-9797 to set up an appointment.
- Appointments can be made Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Applicants must bring two forms of ID: Driver's license, ID card, social security card, birth certificate.
- Milwaukee West Corps, 1645 North 25th St.
- Applicants can visit the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. to fill out an application.
- Applicants will need to bring their ID and proof of authorization to work in the US (usually a birth certificate or social security card).
For more information about the job, click here.