It’s the last day of the Big Gig but Summerfest has a lot left in store before it closes out another year.
- MORE COVERAGE: Your Complete Guide To Summerfest!
- Your Summerfest Bus and Traffic Guide
- Dancing Machines Of Summerfest [GIF GALLERY]
- Summerfest Style: Wacky Tees [PHOTOS ]
- 2018 Headliners Coming To Rock Summerfest
- PHOTOS: Suns Out Guns Out: Check Out The Summerfest Ink!
Here’s what you need to know if you’re headed to the lakefront for the final day of Summerfest.
Discounted Arcade Fire tickets:
Starting at noon Sunday, fans who want to see Arcade Fire and Manchester Orchestra in the American Family Insurance Amphitheater can get tickets for just $21 at the Summerfest Box Office. The ticket also includes admission to the Summerfest grounds. The show starts at 7:30 p.m.
Fan Appreciation Day:
From noon until 3 p.m. Summerfest fans can get into the grounds for free.
Free tickets for next year’s Summerfest:
Fans who come to Summerfest between noon and 3 p.m. will also get free general admission tickets to Summerfest next year.
You’ll also be entered to win one of several prizes at a 4 p.m. drawing. Prizes include free beer from Miller Brewing Company for a year, four tickets to two amphitheater shows next year, a $500 gift card from BMO Harris Bank and more.
Other acts playing the Summerfest ground stages:
George Thorogood and the Destroyers