MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Air and Water Show is happening this weekend, July 20 through July 22.
Here are ten things you need to know if attending.
Tickets and seating
- Tickets are $30 for adults, $20 for seniors and $7 for kids ages 15 and under. To purchase, click here .
- Purchase tickets at the box office located near Bartolotta’s Northpoint Custard, along Lincoln Memorial Drive. Hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Gates to seating areas open at 9 a.m.
- Lincoln Memorial Drive is for disabled parking only.
- Air Show reserved lots are all sold out.
- Milwaukee County parking lots open at 7:30 a.m.
- On Friday, July 20, air show exhibits begin at 10 a.m and go through 6 p.m.
- On Saturday, July 21, the water show begins at 10 a.m. The air show goes from noon to 4 p.m. USAF Thunderbirds take flight at 3 p.m.
- On Sunday, July 22, the schedule remains the same as Saturday.
- The Milwaukee Air and Water Show is a rain or shine event. However, some weather restrictions affecting visibility or other safety concerns may cause delays or cancelations.
For any more information, click here .