MILWAUKEE – Summerfest plans to close its 2018 festival with a number of giveaways.
The festival just announced that it plans to give away 30,000 free tickets to the 2019 festival on Sunday, July 8 -– the closing day of the 2018 festival.
The free tickets will be given away from Noon to 3 p.m. at the North, South and Mid-Gate entrances, while supplies last.
In addition, the 2019 admission ticket that fans receive also includes the chance to win great prizes from various Summerfest sponsors in a drawing their called the “BIG WIN.”
Various prize packages will include:
- American Family Insurance Concert Package - Four tickets for two shows at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater during Summerfest 2019
- BMO Harris Bank - $500 gift card
- Briggs & Stratton Home Lawn & Garden Package – includes pressure washer, self-propelled mower, generator, leaf blower, snow thrower, and more
- Harley-Davidson™ Clothing Package – includes men’s and women’s leather jacket, helmets and four tickets to the Harley-Davidson® Museum
- Klement’s Sausage Company – free brats for a year
- L.L.Bean Outdoor Package – includes adventure dome tent, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, camp chairs, and more
- Miller Brewing Company – free beer for a year
- Pick ‘n Save - $500 gift card
- Pepsi – free Pepsi and Aquafina for a year, and various merchandise
- Sentry – 12 $50 gift cards
- U.S. Cellular® Connected Home Package – includes Amazon Echo, Phillips Hue Starter Kit, Ring Video Doorbell, Wemo Mini Smartplug
To participate in these giveaways, fans must turn in the perforated entry stub from the Summerfest 2019 ticket at the Mid-Gate Information booth by 3:30 p.m. on July 8.
The prize drawing will take place At 4:00 p.m. at the Miller Lite Oasis. Patrons must bring the 2019 ticket to the drawing. If the entry number on the ticket matches the number that is announced and displayed on the screen, they will be declared a Summerfest BIG WINner.