Summerfest is fast approaching, and everyday the world's largest music festival is releasing their lineups for 2019.
Summerfest announced the headliners and dates for the Johnson Controls World Sound Stage.
Here's who's performing:
- Otis Taylor and the Psychedelic Banjo Possee: June 26 at 8 p.m.
- Elvin Bishop's Big Fun Trio: June 26 at 10 p.m.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: June 27 at 10 p.m.
- tiLLie: June 28 at 8 p.m.
- GGOOLLDD: June 28 at 10 p.m.
- Cory Wong: June 29 at 10 p.m.
- Los Lonely Boys: June 30 at 10 p.m.
- Black Pumas: July 2 at 8 p.m.
- The Allman Betts Band: July 2 at 10 p.m.
- SOJA: July 3 at 10 p.m.
- Robert Randolph & The Family Band: July 4 at 10 p.m.
- Oxymorrons: July 5 at 8 p.m.
- Matisyahu: July 5 at 10 p.m.
- Dumpstaphunk: July 6 at 10 p.m.
There is one performance slot scheduled for 10 p.m. July 7th that has yet to be filled. All performances are included with a general admission ticket to Summerfest.