UPDATE: All of the special "all-in" $20 tickets have sold out, Summerfest said on Twitter.
MILWAUKEE -- Summerfest announced a new $20 "all-in" ticket promotion which includes a general admission ticket to Summerfest and a ticket to the night headliner act at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater.
Tickets for this special promotion go on sale Monday, April 30 at 10 a.m. and end Monday, May 7.
The promotion is available for these days:
- June 28 -- James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt
- June 29 -- Halsey & Logic, with special guest NF
- June 30 -- Florida Georgia Line with special guest Bebe Rexha
- July 3 -- J. Cole
- July 4 -- Journey & Def Leppard
- July 5 -- Shawn Mendes with special guest Charli XCX
- July 6 -- Blake Shelton with special guest Luke Combs
- July 7 -- The Weeknd
- July 8 -- Arcade Fire with special guest Manchester Orchestra
The promotion is also available for seasonal shows after Summerfest.
- July 23 -- Vans Warped Tour
- August 23 -- Cake & Ben Folds - BMO Harris Pavilion
- September 1 -- Lady Antebellum with special guest Darius Rucker
- September 8 -- Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band - BMO Harris Pavilion
For more information, visit Summerfest's website.