WEST ALLIS — The Wisconsin State Fair is in full swing in Milwaukee. Wisconsinites are looking forward to family friendly activities and days of fun in the sun through Sunday, Aug. 11.
We've included some important things to know before heading out for a great day at the fair.
Transportation is as easy as can be when you ride the bus to fair this year. The Milwaukee County Transit System offers several options for an easy and convenient ride straight to the gate. The Cream Puff Line operates between downtown Milwaukee and Gate 4 of State Fair Park. Riders should look for bus stops with the Cream Puff Line signs in Milwaukee. The route serves all Green Line stops on Water Street between Juneau and National, all Blue Line bus stops from Walker’s Point to Greenfield & 70th and all Route 56 bus stops on Greenfield Avenue.
Parking is also available on the grounds and along 84th Street in West Allis.
No carry-in alcoholic beverages or weapons are allowed on the grounds. Officials say that attendees and their possessions will be screened before entering. Anyone under 18 years of age entering after 6 p.m. must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 or older. Proof of age is required.
Main Stage concert tickets include State Fair admission if purchased prior to entering the Fair Park. Headliners on the Main Stage include:
- REO Speedwagon with Night Ranger: Thursday, Aug. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fitz and the Tantrums with K. Flay: Friday, Aug. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Brett Eldredge with Jake Rose: Saturday, Aug. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Happy Tour 2019: Sunday, Aug. 4 at 7 p.m.
- For King and Country with Zach Williams: Monday, Aug. 5 at 7 p.m.
- KIDZ BOP World Tour: Tuesday, Aug. 6 at 7 p.m.
- Rick Springfield with Starship: Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 7:30 p.m.
- Jeff Dunham: Thursday, Aug. 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Old Dominion with Brandon Lay: Friday, Aug. 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Isley Brothers & The Commodores: Saturday, Aug. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Melissa Etheridge: Sunday, Aug. 11 at 6 p.m.
For more information on Main Stage acts throughout the fair, click here.
It's expected to be a warm few days. Be sure to dress appropriately and stay hydrated. See your most up to date forecast from Storm Team 4 here. Need weather on the go? Download our StormShield app.
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Friday, Saturday
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Final Sunday
For additional information on tickets, or fair policies, click here.