MILWAUKEE - Summerfest announced the lineup and schedule for the Klement's Sausage and Beer Garden Tuesday morning.
The garden is located on the North End of Henry Maier Festival Park. Every day during the festival, local and acoustic artists will play in the garden from 2-8 p.m. The garden features picnic-style seating, grills, and more.
- June 27, 6:00 p.m. Robin Pluer and the R& B Coquettes
- June 28, 6:00 p.m., Harmonious Wail
- June 29, 6:00 p.m., Cache Milwaukee Trio
- June 30, 6:00 p.m., Ripple Effect
- July 1, 6:00 p.m., Evan Christian
- July 3, 6:00 p.m., Wade Fernandez
- July 4, 6:00 p.m., Frogwater
- July 5, 6:00 p.m., Stephanie Erin Brill
- July 6, 6:00 p.m., The Acoustix
- July 7, 6:00 p.m., Oumar Sagna and Sindoolaa
- July 8, 6:00 p.m., Danny Miller Band
The partnership between Summerfest and Klement's adds "a little hometown flavor" to the festival, according to a news release.
CEO and President Tom Danneker stated, "We are proud to showcase these musical acts in the Klement’s Sausage and Beer Garden at Summerfest this year."
For tickets and more information, click HERE.