TMJ4 is dedicated to working toward a respectful and productive commenting environment.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a great Facebook experience for you and all of our fans.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to these guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusing, harassing, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, or obscene comments, or comments depicting violence
• Comments hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming comments repeatedly
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (adding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
It is also important to note that comments by fans on our Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of TMJ4, nor do we confirm their accuracy.