Fire forces classes to be cut short at Slinger High School

A fire at Slinger High School forced classes to be cut short for the day.
 
It happened  Friday morning around 10 a.m. 
 
Slinger High School's assistant principal told TODAY'S TMJ4  that the fire started in a dryer which was located in the fitness center of the school.  
 
The fire was quickly extinguished  but the fire department had the school send students home early for the day. 
 
The school is still evaluating whether after-school activities will be affected.
 
No word on any damages yet.
 
Stay with TODAY’S TMJ4 for further information.
 
Print this article Back to Top